Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

06 May 2010

WW Journal 5/6

Today has been much better, in regards to having self-control and eating healthy. I started my day at 5AM boot camp and it was another kick-butt 50-minute session. I literally felt like I was gonna puke - we worked extra hard today! I can tell I'm building strength because I'm able to do the exercises and running a little longer each time.

I met a sweet new friend (Melissa) at boot camp a few months ago and we decided today that we are going to be accountability partners and our goal is to both lose 30 lbs by August 1st. 60 pounds TOTAL! It's CRAZY, but I know it can be done or at least we can strive and work our hardest to get there. Chris and I celebrate our 10th anniversary August 5th so I'd LOVE to be back down to my pre-marriage weight. Mostly, I just want to be fit and healthy and get back into my "normal" clothes. I'm sick of big girl pants! My membership at boot camp ends at the end of next week but her contract isn't up until July. We've decided to meet at least 2-3 times a week around 5 or 5:30AM and walk/run around the Cool Springs Mall! So happy to finally have a workout partner.

WW Journal 5/6:
Pre-workout: Nutrigrain strawberry bard-3pts
Breakfast: Pure protein bar-4pts
Snack: Peanut butter granola bar-4pts
Lunch: cheese stick-2pts, apple-1pt, grapes-1pt, fruit snacks-2pts, fat free choc pudding-2pts
Snack: whole wheat goldfish-6pts
Dinner: 2 cheese & salsa quesadillas-8pts, grapes-1pt, baby carrots-.5pts, 1/2 TBSP queso-.5pts, 1 1/2 TBSP choc chips-3pts
TOTAL: 38 points
TARGET: 22 points
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED: 7 pts
TOTAL POINTS USED: 31 pts (9 FLEX)
WATER: 10 cups
Workout: 50 mins at boot camp
Crunches: 100 Russian twists

No comments: