Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

04 May 2010

WW 5/4

I had a great start to the day at boot camp. It was SUPER HARD but so worth it! Then we got a sweet surprise at work when one of our friends in CA ordered pizzas for us and had them delivered around lunch. Thankfully, I counted points and didn't go overboard. I brought the rest of the pizza home for family dinner with Chris' parents and have had to make myself NOT have any! I'm CRAVING another piece!

WW Journal 5/4:
Breakfast: pure protein bar-4pts
Snack:4 krispie cheese crackers-4pts
Lunch: 2 slices Papa John's pizza-14pts, fat free chocolate pudding-2pts
Snack: 1 krispie cheese cracker-1pt
Dinner: Weight Watchers hamburger pie-5pts, Weight Watchers macaroni salad-3pts, strawberries-1pt, 2 TBSP chocolate chips-4pts
TOTAL: 38 points
TARGET: 22 points
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED: 7 pts
TOTAL POINTS USED: 31 points (9 FLEX POINTS)
WATER: 12 cups
WORKOUT: 50 min @ boot camp
CRUNCHES: 50 Russian twists, crunches at boot camp

No comments: