Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

05 May 2010

WW Journal 5/5

Sabotage, no self-control, bombed! Today was a wash. And I'm not quite sure why I bombed. I kept track of my points up until late this afternoon and then the hunger and temptation overwhelmed me and I let it get the best of me. Right before dinnertime is always the hardest time for me because I want to snack, and I'm used to snacking.

It's super late and my goal is to still get up for boot camp at 4:25AM tomorrow so I'll end for now. I at least wanted to keep my commitment of posting even though I'd rather hide! Praying for strength tomorrow.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Ooooh Brooke :) There's no shame in having a bad day! I am proud of you for posting, even when you would rather "hide". It's not an easy process...if it was, we would all be skinny and fit! If it makes you feel any better, we went to dinner last night and I ate all of my food and most of Alana's too lol. And NO, it wasn't because I was hungry and/or feeding baby. It was because hers was so yummy, I didn't care about the fact I was full. We ALL have those moments...but they are not moments of weakness. They are moments that make us realize just how strong we can be!

Love ya!