Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

03 May 2010

WW Journal 5/3

Well, considering I over-ate and totally killed my points yesterday, I still managed to lose 3 lbs since last Monday. I'm guessing if I hadn't overdosed on food yesterday, I might've dropped a few more. I'll take it though! Encouraged to see 3 lbs slip away!!

Today was sweet with the kids. We were able to get out of the house for a little bit and managed to find a gas station that still had gas available and get a few things at the grocery store. Then we ventured out again for dinner to Chick-fil-a and met Chris there after he got off. 'Twas a great day off!

I just got of the treadmill after a fast-paced 30-min walk and 100 crunches on the exercise ball. And I'm gearing up for bootcamp tomorrow at 5AM.

WW Journal 5/3:
B: bran muffin 2pts, banana 1.5pt
Snack: none
Lunch: 2.5 cups Mallow Oats cereal w/skim milk 7pts, homemade rice krispie crackers 7pts, fruit snacks 2pts
Snack: none
Dinner: Chickfila chicken salad sandwich 7.5pts, sweet tea 2pts, fruit cup 1pt, 2 TBSP choc chips 5pts
TOTAL POINTS: 35 pts
TARGET POINTS: 22 pts
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED: 2 PTS
TOTAL POINTS USED: 31 PTS (11 FLEX PTS)
WORKOUT: 30 minutes on treadmill (fast paced)
CRUNCHES: 100 on exercise ball

1 comment:

Allison said...

Yay for an amazing 3 lbs gone! Very proud of you :)

WW soooooo works!