Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

01 May 2010

WW Journal 5/1

Today has seriously been an insane weather day for Middle TN! It has rained almost non-stop all day and it's still pouring like crazy. So many areas around us are flooded and friends are having to evacuate their homes. And tomorrow is supposed to be worse. REALLY sad for Chris who has to work out in it all day tomorrow. Please pray for his safety.

I used too many flex points today and didn't get a workout in. As long as I get a workout in tomorrow (which I'm planning on), I'll be on track with my goal of exercising 5 days a week. Need to really watch my points more carefully tomorrow.

Breakfast: 1 Whole Wheat Zucchini Choc Chip muffins - 2 pts, 1 cup of Mallow Oats cereal - 3 pts
Snack: fruit snacks - 2 pts
Lunch: Turkey Queso Tortilla roll-up - 4.5 pts, grapes - 2 pts, goldfish - 4.5 pts, 1 TBSP chocolate chips - 2 pts
Snack: fruit snacks - 2 pts
Dinner: Lenny's Deli Ham & Swiss sandwich - 7.5 pts, 1/4 chocolate chip cookie - 2pts
TOTAL: 34.5 points
TARGET: 22 points
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED: 0 pts
TOTAL POINTS USED: 34.5 (12.5 flex points)
WATER: 6 cups
WORKOUT: none
CRUNCHES: none

No comments: