Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

10 May 2010

WW Journal 5/10

I met my friend Melissa at the Cool Springs Mall at 5AM and we briskly walked 3 miles. It was a great start to the day

The kids and I were out running errands and didn't plan on eating at Moe's but thankfully, Chris got of on time tonight so we met him there for dinner. I wanted to eat the WHOLE basket of chips and queso but I only had ONE!

WW Journal 5/10:
Pre-workout: strawberry nutrigrain bar-3pts
Breakfast: 2 zucchini chocolate chip muffins-4pts
Snack: none
Lunch: apple-1pt, 2 pieces of whole wheat toast w/2 TBSP peanut butter-7pts
Snack: zucchini chocolate chip muffin-2pts
Dinner: 2 Moe's Funkmeister chicken soft tacos-12pts, sweet tea-2pts, 1 chip w/queso-2pts

Workout: 50 minute walk (3 miles)
TOTAL POINTS-33pts
FLEX POINTS-9pts

No comments: