Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

13 January 2010

I did it....Day 74!

I actually did it....I got my booty out of bed at 4:25AM and got myself to D-1 for my first morning of boot camp!! I can't believe it!! It was BRUTAL on this bod but I've felt so much better all day long! I've been eating well and drinking lots of water. I'm going again in the morning (at 5AM) and if it doesn't kill me, I might just sign a contract on Friday! :)
Disney in 74 and counting...

3 comments:

Allison said...

Congrats on getting up that early period! That's amazing! I'm so proud of you :)

Do you know about doing the volunteer work for a free Disney day? If not, you need to look into it! Disney is not cheap!!!

Can't wait to hear about Day 2 of boot camp!

Rachel said...

I am SO proud of your getting up early. You may have to tell a little about this D-1 stuff...remember some readers are in another country! Keep going. We can do it girl! I hope you aren't having to do the poor man's WW like I did with the cans of green beans. ;) But it worked!

Brooke said...

Thank you sweet friends for your encouragement & great support! Ally-We're already signed up for the volunteer work so we can get in free!! Thanks for mentioning it. And Rachel, D-1 boot camp consists of "A metabolic workout focused on total body conditioning & high caloric burn, including strength, cardio, flexibility and core training." Basically, you KICK BUTT non-stop for 50 minutes (weights are always involved)! It's INTENSE...a FULL BODY WORKOUT like I've NEVER experienced before. I have a love/hate relationship with it! :)