Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

05 June 2009

DAY 121

First of all, reality just set in...I've been blogging for 121 days! AMAZING! I don't stick to many things so the fact that I'm still committed is pretty wonderful. :)
Our home study meeting went great today and then we decided to take a last minute trip to the ZOO! Someone gave us a pack of free passes...what a blessing! It was the PERFECT day for some outside fun. We got there at 4:30 and they close at 6PM so we booked it and by that I mean we ran/fast walked the whole zoo in an hour! There's my workout for you! Then we let the kids play in the bouncy/playground area for the last 30 minutes. It was such a treat and the kids had a ball.
Afterwards, we headed back to Cool Springs for dinner at my fav...Cracker Barrel (I ate WW friendly) and then we hit the mall. I became a fan of Victoria Secret on Facebook and got a coupon for a free pair of panties so we did a little shopping at Vic Sec and the Disney store.
As always, bedtime stories are so sweet with the kids all cuddled around. So grateful for a wonderful day! Now Chris and I are relaxing and watching a movie together.
Abundance is...sweet moments with my precious family.

1 comment:

Allison said...

So glad to hear that your home study went well! I bet the zoo was amazing, considering the weather we have had! Thought of you today, we went to Jason's Deli in CS :) If I would've seen you there...well, I would have not let you live it down! JK. Hope today was as great as yesterday!