Quotes

"I've found that when life's brush obscures my view with gloomy strokes that seem to mar the scene, God's hand appears and gives to sunless hue and dreary skies a more majestic sheen." Gustafson

15 April 2009

DAY 70

Ok, so I've decided that it's NECESSARY for me to fast from desserts again. It's only been 3 days since I've been back on them and I just can't handle it. Sadly, it seems like it's all or nothing with me. I had such a healthy WW friendly meal at my friends tonight (a yummy low points Spinach salad and Spaghetti) but totally bombed when I got home. These darn chocolate candies are the death of me! So, tomorrow I will start fasting again from desserts. I don't know how long but at this point I think it's the best. I'll be going on vacation with my family in a few weeks and I KNOW Mom will have lots of sweets around that will be so tempting so it's better if I just make the commitment now to rid them from my life. Plus, they're eating up my points when I could be using those points on healthier, more satisfying foods. Today was back to back until 10:45 tonight so I didn't get to workout.
I've got to keep focused on my quest. I fear these pits and don't want them to become habits for me again.
Praying for strength...

1 comment:

Allison said...

I can't have one chip at a restaurant, or I will eat them til I'm too full to eat my meal...so I'm with ya on the all or nothing thing! You can do it!!!